Saturday, October 23, 2004

ARMAGEDDON- A SPIRITUAL BATTLE

ARMAGEDDON- A SPIRITUAL BATTLE

The battle of Armageddon is described in Revelation Chapter 19. It is a spiritual battle. On one side:

Rev 19: 11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

On the other side:

Rev 19: 19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

The weapons of the King of Kings?

15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter.

This describes the spiritual battle which is raging now. The peacemakers are the armies of heaven, followers of that which is faithful and true, dedicated to exposing falsehood and treachery on the part of the warmongers. We marched in the streets, 20 million of us all over the world, against the kings of the earth and their armies, who are allied with the corporate beast.

Those who are faithful and true, the advocates of justice, fight with the sharp sword of the mouth- the tongue. The events of 2004 have shown how far words can go in discrediting the unholy trinity- the beast, the dragon and the false prophets.

The followers of the Prince of Peace use the "iron scepter", the necessity to control and eliminate nuclear weapons, to rule the nations. Even the beast does not dare to unleash all out nuclear war, although the Bush administration is straining to move in that direction.

We have been given a gift from heaven, the internet, which enables us to form one mind dedicated to truth and good faith for all peoples. And we will prevail.

20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.


2 Comments:

At December 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Blogger patricia wallace said...

Hay there just wanted to say Hi. For years I belived in the 'rupture'I would of died for faith in it!I guess what I'm trying to say. I don't belive in THE rapture. But a rapture of a diffrent kind of my heart my soul,my spirit.I wish I was able to track down the person that started the rapture, lay hands on them and pray for them.

 
At December 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Blogger patricia wallace said...

Hay there just wanted to say Hi. For years I belived in the 'rupture'I would of died for faith in it!I guess what I'm trying to say. I don't belive in THE rapture. But a rapture of a diffrent kind of my heart my soul,my spirit.I wish I was able to track down the person that started the rapture, lay hands on them and pray for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home